Apr 9, 2013

ITEM OF THE DAY: Affordably Adorable Striped Blazer

Fashion, Shopping, Cheap Fashion, Striped Blazer


Blazer, Stripes, collage, Polyvore, cheap, affordable, fashion
Buy it Here

I love striped blazers for spring and summer. They're such an easy way to give a simple look more flare. I've been looking for a good striped blazer for a while now, but I didn't want to spend more than $60 on it.. and then I found this one!!! Of course I found it on Ruche. I include Ruche items in SOO many of my posts. I can't help it, the clothes are such great quality! They're a little pricier than other places but I think that's worth it for some items; blazers especially!! See How I brought that little rambly paragraph back around to my original point? Please forgive me, its midterms time and I am very sleep deprived!

No comments:

Post a Comment