Apr 13, 2013

Link Lovin: 4/13/13

Cupcakes, links
Image From Cupcakes of the Day

This week feels like its gone by so fast. I've been caught up in a slew of midterms and papers while also dealing with a nasty cold (Yuck!) and somehow its already saturday and I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday. Thank goodness for the weekend. I'm hoping I can use this time to decompress and get back in touch with reality before Monday comes and have another week like this one!

One thing I can always count on whether I'm having a good day or a bad one is the various wonders that can be found on the internet. Here's a list of my obsessions of the week:

link list


~ These Tips & Tricks for Organizing a Small Closet are super helpful in a teeny dorm room.

~ Dry, damaged hair? Try this!

~ Stay in for Sunday brunch and make yourself some delicious Banana Bread Waffles.

~ Enter to win some of Ashley in DC's Favorite Things

~ Outfit of the week winner: Closet Couture's Fashionista in Flats