Aug 6, 2012

Sorry!!

I know I'm not really talking to many people right now as I'm just starting out, but I want to get into the habit of keeping everyone who reads this blog updated. I have not been able to post anything for the past couple of days. I've been really really sick and I'm just focusing on getting better. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a daily sample sale post out tomorrow. If I can't do that then I promise I'll do one wednesday.

I also know my posts have been super boring. I want to get to the point where I post a sample sale list once a day, regular other sale and deal updates as well as more interesting posts. I am finishing up my last couple weeks of an internship, so once that's all done I'lll have much more free time.

Again, I know there are many people for me to tell this to right now, but I just hope no one writes me off yet. There's much better and much more coming in the future! :)


"Between love and madness, lies xenophobia"